PS 333 Enrichment Programs
PS 333 Enrichment
These are some of the Enrichment Opportunities for students at PS 333!
- NY SunWorks: Students at PS 333 grades K-5 participate in the Hydro Lab. PS 333 Hydro Lab NY SunWorks
- Waterproofing Program with Asphalt Green: Second grade students participate in swimming classes once a week (October - May). More information here: Asphalt Green Waterproofing Program
- Sportime and Johnny Mac Tennis Project at Randalls Island: Students in Grade 3 participate in weekly tennis instruction at Randalls Island (October - May). More information here: Johnny Mac tennis Program
- Harmony Music Program: Students in grades 2-3 have the opportunity to participate in music instruction with the Harmony Program. Harmony Music Program
- Calpulli Mexican Dance Program: Students in Grades 2-5 have the opportunity to participate and learn Folklorico Dance and Mariachi Music Instruction. Calpulli Dance
- Asphalt Green Recess Enhancement Program: Students grades K-5 engaged in organized recess games daily to support enrichment, social skills, and teamwork. Asphalt Green REP
- HERStory: In partnership with The Leadership Program young ladies grades 3-5 will participate in HERStory Mentorship Program.
- Boys 2 MENtors: In partnership with The Leadership Program young men at PS 333 will participate in a mentorship program to build identity , effective communication and SMART goal-setting. Boys 2 MENtors
- PS 333 Student Council: In partnership with The Leadership Program and a staff advisor, elected students in grades 3-5 will build their leadership skills as members of the student council. They will be key stakeholders in various decision making for the school community. Student Council
- Folklorico Dance and Mariachi Residency: In partnership with Calpulli Dance Company students in grades 2-5 at PS 333 will participate in learning traditional dances of Mexico and the art of mariachi. Calpulli Dance Company
- TeamFirst After school Program: In partnership with TeamFirst students in grades K-5 have the opportunity to participate in enrichment and academic tutoring through support from TeamFirst after school program. TeamFirst
- Casita Maria After School Program: In partnership with Casita Maria Center for Arts & Education , students K-5 may apply and participate in an arts enriched after school program at Casita Maria.
- Bronx Arts Ensemble: In partnership with Bronx Arts Ensemble students at PS 333 engage in various arts residencies focused on dance & movement. Bronx Arts Ensemble
- Renaissance Youth Center Music Program: In partnership with Councilman Salamanca, student at PS 333 participate in a music residency with Renaissance Youth Music Center.
- CHAMPS: PS 333 has been awarded the CHAMPS Sports and Fitness Program where students participate in fun, safe, and supervised physical activities before and after school. The name CHAMPS stands for Cooperative, Healthy, Active, Motivated and Positive Students.
- Soccer Champions: Students at PS 333 have the opportunity to engage in Soccer instructions in partnership with Soccer Champions during and after school.
- The Carmel Hill Fund: The Carmel Hill Fund Education Program has partnered with PS 333 to promote literacy and foster a love of reading, particularly among at-risk youth in inner cities. Please make sure your K-5 student logs on to MyOn every day and reads!
*All enrichment programs run from October - May in the school year.